With the walking capabilities of two-buckle boots and the skiing chops of a full-blown alpine boot, the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 W is somewhat of a contradiction. Taking cues from both the streamlined Backland and Atomic’s alpine racing boots, the Hawx is a quiver of one for freeride touring. Combining Progressive Shell tech and the beefy Free/Lock 2.0 spine, the Hawx shines when it comes time to rip skins and head straight down. Skywalk WTR Soles allow you to scramble on rock, step into a light tech binding, and step into a WTR alpine binding. Thanks to True Flex, the boots will behave the same regardless of the temperature. If you like skiing big skis at high speeds, skiing skinny skis like a racer, or just want a performance and low-drama boot, the Atomic Hawx XTD Women’s boot has you covered.
- 6000-Series Alu Buckles are light, burly, and ready for more.
- Dynafit Certified Tech Inserts ensure seamless tech-binding integration.
- Skywalk WTR sole allows unmatched freedom and versatility.
- Free/Lock 2.0 Lever is simple, light, reliable, and powerful.
- Fully customizable Memory Fit Shell fits all feet from pretty to problem.
- Washable liner is easy to un-stink at the end of the season.
- Frictionless Pivot means less effort on the way up.
Update 20/21: Atomic adds new Mimic liner to the Atomic Hawx XTD 115.
Compare otherWomens Boots
|Weight (pair)||2752g [25/25.5]|
|Buckles||Four + Power Strap|
|Boot Sole Length||262mm [22/22.5]
|Binding Compatibility||Tech, Frame|
|Forward Lean(s)||15°, 17°|
|Materials||Grilamid cuff & shell|
|Liner||Memory Fit 3D Platinum Light|
|Sole||Skywalk WTR Sole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Memory Fit Shell offers amazing custom molding capabilities|
|Bottom Line||Ultra custom, ultra simple, ultra awesome.|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.