The Extreme Rutor Alpha Compo Hoodie is the kind of jacket that you find yourself never wanting to be without. Worn over a baselayer or light softshell, this Millet hoodie will take the teeth out of a biting cold wind while leaving your freedom-to-move intact. Eighty grams of Polartec Alpha in the chest and shoulders provide just the right amount of warmth without overheating while skinning. The Airtastic fabric in the sleeves and back quickly vents off perspiration, keeping your layers dry. The Millet Extreme Rutor jacket is so versatile, it may replace several of your other jackets for wearing around town as well (cause, dang, it looks good).
- The close-fit keeps you warm and dry without bunching up when you are on the move.
- Zippered chest pockets can hold skinny-to-medium skins, snacks, or other necessities.
- Balaclava-style hood seals out the cold and eliminates the need for a beanie.
- Body-mapped (Compo) fabrics means you have insulation and air flow in the right places.
- Millet Honeycomb Knit softshell features a high level of moisture-wicking.
- Polartec® Alpha fill is the most breatheable and fastest drying synthetic fill.
- Toray® Air Stretch RipStop holding the fill is wind-proof and tear-resistant.
- Ergonomic design accommodates super-fluid movement and comfort.
- The Goldilocks of insulation layers, this one is “just right.”
|Hood||Balaclava style hood|
|Pockets||2 large chest pockets|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb hole|
|Materials||Honeycomb Density Knit, Toray Air Stretch Rip Stop|
|Insulation||Polartec Alpha 80g|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, mountaineering|
|Notes||Outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio|
|Bottom Line||High performance insulated jacket|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.