Plus Evo stands for fantastic insulating properties PLUS ever EVOlving technical materials. That may not be totally true, but the point is that the Alagna Plus Evo is a technological dynamo that is ready to rumble in cold, nasty conditions. If you prefer to night ski or day tour, dawn patrol, or chase the evening light, the Alagna Plus Evo jacket will reliably keep you warm. To ensure this reliability, Karpos integrated Polartec® Alpha® insulation in the chest and upper arms of the jacket. The same areas are windproof, water-resistant, and breathable, made with K-Shell fabric. Unlike other jackets that are bulky and restrictive, Karpos has utilized their Thermo Drytex Plus fabric in the lower arms and back for great mobility that still has a trim fit. Even though this jugernaut of a jacket is loaded with great technical construction and materials, it is very lightweight and designed to be close-fitting. The trim of the waist, wrists, and hood are elastic to ensure no snow can easily creep up your sleeves or down your neck. With two large zippered chest pockets that each have two internal mesh pockets, this jacket offers a lot of extra room for your skins, wax, sunscreen, and snacks. The Alagna Plus Evo Jacket is lightweight, simple, technical, and is sure to hold up against the elements.
- Windproof and water-resistant K-Shell fabric keeps you protected during those less-than-ideal weather days.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation makes this jacket one of the warmest close-fitting jackets out there.
- Thermo Drytex Plus fabric in arms and back give comfort and breathability.
- Shaped hood held with elastic trim will stay put when you need to use it.
- Two large zippered chest pockets with two large and two small internal mesh pockets give you tons of organizing options.
- Elastic around the waist and cuffs sit securely against your body to trap heat and keep snow out.
- YKK® Vislon® zipper is easily adjusted and sure to hold up.
Compare otherMen's Touring Jackets
|Pockets||Two zippered chest, two mesh internal|
|Materials||K-Shell, Thermo Drytex Plus|
|Insulation||60g Polartec® Alpha®|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Touring, cold weather vert gathering|
|Notes||Front pockets double as vents to dump heat|
|Bottom Line||A fitted jacket with lots of pockets that is highly breathable|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.