The PM hoodie is possibly the most comfortable jacket on the market. Designed for ski touring, the model is versatile enough to use for running, snowshoeing, and other mountain adventures. The Pierra Menta provides just the right amount of warmth without causing unnecessary perspiration. The hoodie has a body-hugging fit tailored to a woman’s physique, with some nice integrated features for skiers. The two chest pockets can hold a pair of skins for the descent, so you don’t need to stop and take your pack off during transitions. The jacket (and pant) are named for the famous Pierra Menta ski mountaineering race that takes place in France every year.
- Anti-friction, flatlock-seam assembly prevents chafing.
- Protective hood and lightly brushed lining keep you warm.
- Sporty X-Fit is designed to move with the female body.
- Adjustable hem and thumbhole cuffs keep everything in place.
- Composit™ reinforced build and shoulder reinforcements.
- Hi-vis markings and piping help for nighttime activities.
- Two zipped chest pockets offer storage of skins or fuel.
- Bi-extensible 4-way stretch back breathes under a pack.
Compare otherWomen's Speed Jackets
|Pockets||2 chest zips|
|Cuffs||Elastic w/ thumbhole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Active touring, racing|
|Notes||Nice stretch material|
|Bottom Line||Functional and efficient|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.