With pockets to stash your skins and a lycra stash hood, the Pierra Ment’ Jacket is perfect for skiing your secret stashes. Millet focused on abrasion resistance and breathability, choosing the Vueltex Knit fabric to get there. It’s a combination of nylon, polyester, and elastane that moves with you and won’t chafe. A bit thicker and warmer than the hoodie, the jacket is still light enough to race in (it is named after the most famous one). If you’re looking for a comfortable jacket for ski mountaineering, look no further.
- Two Direct Access™ chest pockets are perfect for stashing skins without taking off your pack.
- One Easy Access™ arm pocket is also oddly trademarked but holds things nonetheless.
- Lycra hood can be pulled out of the neck when the wind picks up on the ridges.
- Composit™ construction and flat-lock seams make for smooth motion.
- Elastic cuffs with a thumb hole and reflective piping finish the jacket and this list.
|Cuffs||Elastic Cuffs with thumb hole|
|Fit||Alpine (fairly tight)|
||Vueltex Knit w/ nylon, spandex, polyester reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Active touring, racing|
|Notes||Cool stash hood zips into the neck|
|Bottom Line||Functional and efficient|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
I'm 6.1, 175lbs.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.