Makers of insulated ski touring overpants seem to agree that Polartec® Alpha insulation is the key ingredient. Millet is no exception, as they chose the surprisingly breathable fill for the new PM Alpha Pant. The annual Pierra Menta in France, home of Millet, is just the type of race that might require some backup insulation. Further, the company’s headquarters in the Alps has just the type of big lines nearby that might require it as well. Zip on the pant over a lighter layer or skin suit and be thankful for the warmth. Perfect for warmups, long races, and big adventures. The Millet Pierra Menta pant is designed to be used, with a seamless crotch panel, drop seat system, and integrated scuff guards.
- Flex Comfort™ build has a sporty cut for performance.
- Full-length side zips let you put on the pant with skis on.
- Adjustable waist and hem adapts to various under layers.
- Pertex® Microlight rip stop and scuff guards add durability.
- Zipped security pocket and drop seat ability are thoughtful.
|Ventilation||Full Side Zips|
|Cuffs||Adjustable w/ scuff guards|
|Materials||Pertex Microlight, Polartec Alpha|
|Lining||Mesh and Nylon|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Long or cold days in the mountains|
|Notes||Full side zips for easy application|
|Bottom Line||Important backup warmth|
|Compare to other Men's Overpants/Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
Your friend Zeeko
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.