Alp Tracks Mohair skins are made with 100% natural mohair and ship pre-cut for Alp Tracks skis. Simple metal-bracket tips and adjustable camming tail clips are already installed and ready to grab onto your AT skis. The skins offer a great balance between grip and glide as well as POMOCA Ever Dry 2.0 and waterproof Safer Skin tech to prevent skins from glopping or freezing. The Movement Alp Tracks pre-cuts are premium skins for premium skis.
- 100% Mohair has natural glide and enough density for durability.
- Easy-to-peel yet reliably sticky glue means no-fuss skiing.
- POMOCA Water Resistance tech keeps skins from glopping.
- SUPER GLIDE treatment offers the most efficient skinning possible.
- Lock System provides a simple and effective method for attaching and removing skins.
- Bluesign® approved fabric is manufactured Fluoro-Free from start to finish.
- Available in each length of AlpTracks ski, pre-trimmed for convenience.
Questions & Reviews
Climbing - solid. Only put a couple thousand in so far but not one problem.
One complaint - the tail attachment. My technical skimo skis have a bungee style attachment which is great. And all my BD skins have the STS attachment which I love. I don't love anything about how this works. It's too hard to attach. It's too easy to slide off. And (of course) the first thing I did when getting them out of the box is pull the plastic part way too tight and it's super hard (by design) to make it looser. I can see on long warm days this becoming more loose and becoming unattached at the tail. More days and experience to come to see how it goes and how I adapt to it.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.