If you like comfortable ski-touring pants from companies focused on sustainability, Ortovox’s Tofana may be the champion. The cut is athletic and it offers just enough room for layering to the conditions while still staying streamlined to avoid crampons and ski-edges. But what really separates the Tofana is the 100% Tasmanian Wool lining. Wool is a sweat-wicking, stink-busting, and thermoregulating fiber that is rarely seen in outerwear. Kudos to Ortovox for thinking outside the box to keep you comfortable all day. The DWR-treated polyamide outer-shell is water-resistant and windproof, creating a regulated internal climate regardless of what Mother Nature has in store. If your crampons or ski edges turn on you, the Cordura insert in the lower leg will stand up to the offense. The knees have been stitched appropriately for articulation which improves the already-good flexibility of the pant. Thanks to the sustainable wool lining, the Tofana is a high-performance pant that leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy inside and out.
- Cordura Cuff guards feature zippers to easily access boot buckles for quick transitions.
- Athletic-fit is stitched with articulated knees for great mobility and range of motion.
- Inner lining is 100% Tasmanian Merino Wool for unmatched comfort and performance.
- Adjustable waistband features a built-in elastic drawstring for “on-the-fly” adjustments.
- DWR Finished Polyamide shell is breathable, water-resistant, and windproof.
|Waist||Elastic waist with adjustable cord|
|Cuffs||Cordura-reinforced with adjustment zipper|
||Polymide, Elastane, Merino wool|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, fast movement in the mountains.|
|Notes||Highly wind and water-resistant|
|Bottom Line||Comfortable, sustainable ski-touring pant.|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.