Similar to the shrieks and howls from the ghosts and ghouls around late autumn, moans and groans can be heard from parents trying to fit their children into yet another ski boot around the same time. To the delight of many, Roxa has provided some respite with the Roxa R3 J 90 T.I., providing parents with a quality choice that can fulfill backcountry and resort skiing duties. The Next Gen Cabrio design offers a smooth and progressive flex without compromising strength or durability. The Easy Stride Buckle and intuitive ski/walk mechanism make for quick and easy transitions, letting you focus on skiing rather than fiddling around. Additionally, the R3 J 90 T.I. features Roxa’s Biofit CM capable shell, which in the hands of a skilled bootfitter, can be heat molded to accommodate growing feet. A 45° range of motion is acceptable for backcountry or sidecountry missions while the Grip Walk Sole pairs with Grip Walk resort bindings, providing exceptional versatility. Whether doing days in the backcountry, quick sidecountry missions, or charging inbounds, the R3 J 90 T.I. is sure to leave a smile on your child's face.
- Next Gen Cabrio Design offers a high strength-to-weight ratio and a smooth, progressive flex.
- Aluminum buckles and Easy Stride buckles are durable and easy to operate.
- 45° usable ROM provides acceptable uphill performance, perfect for days in the backcountry or sidecountry missions.
- Grip Walk sole offers reliable traction and is compatible with Grip Walk resort bindings.
- Biofit CM allows the shell to be heat molded for a customized fit or to accommodate growing feet.
- Adjustable Flex of “hard and soft” allows for flex adjustment, allowing for customization.
|Weight (pair)||3160g [23.5]|
||2 aluminum micro buckles, 1 Easy Stride Power Strap|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||General backcountry, resort skiing|
|Notes||Heel retention buckle keeps the heel from slipping around while skiing or touring|
|Bottom Line||Excellent one-boot quiver for resort and backcountry skiing|
|Compare to other Junior Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.