When the time comes to pass along the uphill-skiing knowledge to the next generation, the right gear can be the difference between a fun day in the mountains or a stressful affair you’d rather forget. Matched with the corresponding Youngstar set or another similar youth-friendly rig, Dynafit’s Youngstar Boot is the brand's first kids-oriented boot that will have your future Olympians charging uphill in no time. PU and Grilamid plastics are sturdy yet plenty light, offering enjoyment whether the young’uns are resisting gravity or using it to their advantage. A simple flex lock lever plus instep buckle system work together to provide a secure fit while keeping transition times lean. Combined with a walkable rockered sole and 60 degrees range of motion, the Dynafit Youngstar Boot is perfectly at home skinning uphill at the resort, to the local backcountry stash, or at the Après scene (juiceboxes and pizza, of course!)
- Pomoca Speed Climb soles make it tempting to offload booter-setting duties to your junior touring partners.
- Thermomoldable Y-Star liners balance weight and comfort.
- Polyurethane shell and cuff are easily molded, with a nice flex pattern and good durability.
- Medium volume fit and range of last sizes are suitable for a range of kids or smaller adults.
- Ultra lock Youngstar lever switches from ski to walk with a single throw.
||2 w/ Ultra Lock system 2.0|
||PU shell and cuff, Grilamid spoiler|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||All around ski touring|
|Notes||Great boot at a great price|
|Bottom Line||Awesome entry boot for kids or for folks who need smaller boots|
|Compare to other Touring Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.