The Roxa RX J Light is built to provide the next generation of backcountry skiers with a seamless backcountry experience. Starting with a generous 62° range of motion, they will be able to move efficiently and enjoyably on the skin track, making skinning feel less like a chore. The rockered Skywalk rubber sole provides excellent traction on snowy surfaces and allows for an efficient stride during elongated booting sessions. Once at the top, an external ski/walk lever is easy and intuitive to use, and when paired with two easy-to-reach buckles, helps make quick work of transitions. The Easy Stride Power Strap Buckle allows the boot to be securely snugged against the shin while a supportive flex awaits for the way down, allowing them to enjoy a rewarding descent after working hard to get to the top. The PU + plastic construction has been optimized for colder temperatures and is receptive to boot work should you need to accommodate growing feet. The RX J Light will allow your junior to enjoy the wonders of backcountry skiing, without being too burdensome on the pocketbook.
- Easy Stride Power Strap Buckle allows the boot to be securely tensioned against the shin and is easy to "flick" into tour mode.
- Easy Ski-Hike Lock is intuitive to use and provides a confident platform for descending.
- Skywalk rubber sole provides excellent traction on snowy surfaces.
- Compatible will all tech bindings, including the Marker Kingpin.
- 62° range of motion allows for quick and efficient travel on the skintrack.
|Weight (pair)||2236g [23.5]|
||2 Aluminum + cable closure|
||Polyurethane + (Desmopan 900)|
||Skywalk rubber sole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Youth ski touring|
|Notes||Great boot at a great price|
|Bottom Line||Junior boot that walks well|
|Compare to other Junior Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.