Not in the mood to trim climbing skins? Then scroll to the drop-down menu, select the model and length of ski you own, and click “add to cart.” Then, a friendly Skimo Co staff member will ship them to you, and voilà, they are ready to use! It’s just that simple. Built using Pomoca Climb 2.0 plush, these skins offer excellent grip without compromising the glide, which will be welcome for long approaches that feature steep icy sections. Built to last, these skins have a 70-30% mohair-nylon construction, finding a good balance between weight, packability, and durability. Why trim skins when you can just get these? We certainly can't think of any good reasons.
- Precut for ZAG Adret 78 and 85 model of skis.
- Pomoca Climb 2.0 plush provides high levels of grip and glide.
- 70%/30% mohair/nylon mix is durable and light.
- Ever Dry 2.0 treatment repels water making sure these skins don’t act as sponges.
- Safer Skin Light backing keeps the skin packable while remaining tear resistant.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.