Man, these avy airbags are really blowing up (pun intended). Whether you are a wisened backcountry skier or a fresh greenhorn right out of your Level 1, you can appreciate a good airbag. They are a useful tool when paired with judgement, terrain management, and objective decision making. The ARVA Reactor Ultralight 25 is a sleek, lightweight, and effective airbag designed to help take you safely into the backcountry. The ”Goldilocks” 25L volume is arguably perfect for just about any day on the snow, while the versatile layout will cater to just about any need you can fathom. The hip belt is supportive, comfortable, and features a small zippered pocket on the right side which can keep a few small items handy. The back-foam plate helps increase circulation, reducing back sweat and adding a surprising level of comfort. The entire pack is size-adjustable, so you can dial in the perfect fit. The deployment handle is adjustable for size and orientation, so you can comfortably pull with either your left or right hand. Not sure which airbag to get? The ARVA Reactor 25 is the default choice.
- 210D Cordura is a military-grade fabric resistant to ski edges and water-boarding.
- Simple main compartment makes the most of the volume while being easily accessed.
- Supportive and ergonomic waist belt features a small pocket for a camera or snacks.
- Back panel features options for a diagonal ski-carry and dual ice axe loops.
- Internal straps organize safety gear so you can deploy in a flash.
- Hydration bladder can be routed through the shoulder strap.
- Security pocket is the perfect place for keys and other valuables.
Please note that canisters are sold separately.
Update 19/20: The Reactor 25 got a wider opening to get at your goodies faster, as well as a spiffy new paint job.
||1840g (with canister 2285g)|
|Materials||Cordura 210D Double Ripstop/Polyamide 210D Double Ripstop|
|Compare to other Airbag Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.