The ARVA Spark 240 is the BMW Isetta of the probe world; it's compact, yet still incredibly functional. It may not turn heads in quite the same way, but it does have all the features and ease of use you want in a probe, and it comes in a more easily stowed package. With 8 sections measuring 30cm each instead of the traditional 6 segments of 40cm, this probe will fit much more easily into your race or shorter touring pack while still deploying to the standard 240cm length. Using a pin locking system, this probe is fast and easy to deploy, and the handle readily snaps onto the shaft so it’s locked and out of the way for once you’ve found your victim and need to start shoveling. Made of dependable 7075 aluminum tubing, the ARVA Spark 240 probe will be at the ready no matter how many days it has spent safely tucked away in your favorite touring pack.
- 12mm diameter 7075 aluminum tubing shaves weight without sacrificing performance.
- Eight 30cm segments make for easy storing.
- Stainless steel tension cable is incredibly durable.
- Pin locking system for fast and easy deployment.
- Pull handle snaps onto the shaft and stays out of your way for when it's time to start digging.
||7075 aluminum shaft, stainless steel tension cable|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Pin Lock system and pull handle for easy deployment|
|Bottom Line||Simple, versatile, compact|
|Compare to other Probes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.