There are few things worse than carrying extra weight, especially when trying to move quickly and efficiently through the mountains. With the Reactor Tour 28 UL Airbag Pack, Arva has created an airbag for the weight conscious, ensuring you can have the protection of an airbag, without being weighed down. Predominantly built using recycled 210D CORDURA fabric, the Reactor Tour 28 UL is light and tough, allowing it to shrug off errant tree branches during brushy exits. To help keep snow and moisture from soaking through, Arva wisely chose to use a 4-layer waterproof X-PAC material on the front panel, helping keep your layers dry for when you need them. The low profile airbag compartment remains inobtrusive while front access to the main compartment allows you to quickly grab an extra layer to cope with an icy breeze. For Spring tours, the shoulder strap features an expandable pocket that can easily accommodate a 500ml soft flask or water bottle, allowing you to remain hydrated on the go. For vertical adventures, the Reactor Tour 28 UL has space to easily carry two ice axes while you can choose from either a diagonal or A-frame ski carry for steep booting sections. If you want an avalanche airbag that will keep up with your aspirations, the Arva Tour 28 UL is up for the task.
- Diaganol or A-Frame ski carry gives you plenty of options when booting up steep terrain.
- Two large quick-access mesh pockets on either side of the hip belt allow you to store needed items close at hand.
- Soft flask pocket on the shoulder strap allows you to stay hydrated during warm Spring days.
- Able to carry two ice axes for all your vertical endeavors.
- Exceptionally water-repellent front panel helps protect your gear from moisture.
- Daisy Chain straps work seamlessly with the Arva Helmet Holder, allowing you to bring along a helmet if desired.
- Reactor 2.0 airbag system is low profile, meaning you won't notice it until you need it.
- Pair it with the Carbon Airbag Cylinder for the best weight savings.
||1416g [without canister]|
|Ski Carry||Diagonal, A-Frame|
||210D Cordura and X-PAC|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Keeping you afloat without weighing you down|
|Notes||Soft flask pocket on the shoulder strap|
|Bottom Line||Ultralight airbag pack that can keep up on big missions|
|Compare to other Airbag Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.