The BCA Slope Meter is a necessary tool for just about any backcountry enthusiast. The simple device is great for validating your choice of ski-line, ensuring proper bragging rights, and helping to gauge your comfort-level in questionable terrain. At the very least, it’s a great way to hone your instincts with many rounds of “guess the slope angle”. The BCA Slope Meter doesn’t require batteries and belongs in the pack of anybody that spends time on snow.
- Measures slopes between 0° and 60°; skiing off the charts is encouraged.
- Has a built-in compass so you can be sure of your aspect choices.
- Lanyard attachment point so you can wear it proudly around your neck.
- Sharp edges help scrape-clean your climbing skins.
- Tips the scales at 30 grams (1.1 ounces).
Questions & Reviews
But if it comes to have no inclinometer or having this, grab one... there aren’t many options on the market
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.