Cirque of the Towers, Cirque du Soleil, Black Diamond's Cirque glove. All are wonders to behold, but only one of them can be taken home. The Cirque glove is an odd combination in a good sense. Breathable with great weather protection, the Holy Grail of the winter glove sector. It starts with the Empel DWR treatment to keep melty snow from becoming a hinderance. Ready for whatever adventure you decide to embark upon, the goatskin leather palm has slip-stop patches to keep you in control when things might get a bit crazy. Once you're ready to head back down, you know, the really fun part, you can deploy the wind hood that is lined with Primaloft Gold Cross Core insulation for a wind resistant layer that also adds a touch of warmth. If you find yourself fiddling with boots, bindings, frozen bottle tops or anything else that needs attention the articulated finger construction will make getting the job done a bit easier. For those perfectly wintery days where the wind is up, and the snow is falling you can depend on Black Diamond's Cirque glove to get you there and back again.
- Goatskin leather palm adds durability in high wear area.
- Slip-stop patches help you keep a grip on poles and ropes.
- Pre-curved, articulated fingers give better dexterity for those more delicate jobs.
- Primaloft Gold Cross Core insulated wind hood offers wind protection and extra warmth when needed.
- GTT Empel DWR coating keeps melting snow from saturating your precious gloves.
|Weight (pair)||118g [L]|
||Pertex Quantum Pro, goatskin leather palm, stretch softshell fabric|
|Insulation||Primaloft Cross Core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Insulated wind shield is stowed on the wrist|
|Bottom Line||Warm and breathable glove for the uphill|
|Compare to other Gloves|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.