What would make the popular G Comp Wind mitts even better, you ask? Insulation, that’s what. Now get your favorite transformer gloves with bonus warmth, via PrimaLoft® Gold insulation. When you’re working hard and it’s reasonably temperate, the breathable Lycra gloves are all you need. But if the temperature drops or you hit a cold wind on the ridge, simply pull the overmitt out from the wrist. The wind-blocking, insulated shell will cover your fingers and keep them warm while your palm remains exposed for good grip on your poles (or handlebars if that’s your bag). The CAMP G Comp Warm is two gloves for the price of one, and you don’t have to take your pack off to switch.
- Overmitt (Warmit’N) is made of Pertex Quantum® which is a rip-stop, wind-blocking fabric.
- Warmit’N is stuffed with 40 grams (1.8 ounces) of PrimaLoft Gold to keep your fingers toasty.
- Grip’R pads on the palm, thumb, and index finger are durable, supple, and offer good grip.
- Lycra shells are soft, dexterous, and also breathe well so you don’t get clammy hands.
- Terry wipe on the index finger and thumb for clearing you glasses, goggles, or eyeballs.
- Elastic leashes on the wrist prevent your gloves from rolling down a mountain.
Update 2019/20: CAMP updated the glove with a black and lime color scheme.
|Weight (pair)||126g [L]|
|Cuffs||Elastic w/ wrist loop|
||Lycra, Pertex Quantum shell, PrimaLoft Gold insulation|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, alpinism, running|
|Notes||Insulated overmitt hidden in wrist|
|Bottom Line||Two gloves for the price of one|
|Compare to other Men's Gloves|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.