Easy adjustability, compact construction, and Whippet Ready, the John Jay Compactor pole is all of this and more. Designed in collaboration with Black Diamond Athlete John Jackson specifically for splitboarding, this pole is ready for anything. Featuring Black Diamond’s tried and true Z-Pole technology, it'll fold up quickly and tidily, and deploy again just as easily. A Whippet Ready (WR) grip is ergonomic and allows you to drop in a variety of Whippet attachments and related accessories, depending on the mission. Pop the FlickLock Pro mechanism and move the top handle to adjust the length or remove the handle entirely to access the built-in driver bits (1.5mm Allen and #3 Phillips) for on-the-go adjustments. The John Jay Compactor Split Poles are versatile, compact, and a must-have for splitboarding in technical terrain.
- Whippet Ready grip is compatible with the Alpine Whippet, Whippet, Universal ¼-20 Adapter, and Distance Tent.
- Z-Pole construction makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
- Forged aluminum FlickLock Pro mechanism is durable and easy to use.
- 100mm powder baskets work well in deep snow.
- 4-Season Foam grips are designed for all seasons.
- Built-in bit drivers include a 1.5mm Allen key (to adjust the FlickLock) and a #3 Phillips.
|Lengths (cm)||Adjustable 115 - 135 cm, collapsed at 45cm|
|Length||Adjustable Length 115 - 135 cm|
|Grip||Removable WR Expedition, 4-season, Foam
|Basket & Tip||100 mm Compact Powder Baskets. Interchangeable Carbide Tech Tips|
||Aluminum upper and lowers|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Bottom Line||A technical, do it all pole for splitboarding|
|Compare to other Adjustable Ski Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.