We all know how to pace ourselves on the skin track, but how does one pace 2? The simple answer is to get the PACE 2 sports watch from COROS. This gem is both light on the wrist as well as the wallet. Don't let that fool you, there is still a long-lasting battery behind the Corning® Glass face and feature-packed software as well. The customizable display lets you make your most important parameters the easiest to see, dependent on which activity you are partaking in. With just one button to fiddle with, you can navigate quickly and without a steep learning curve. That also means you only have one button to keep in lock mode. That way you don't accidentally mash it and stop your data mining. From dawn patrol to night skiing and an entire day in between, you can rely on your COROS PACE 2 to keep on ticking and collecting data with every stride or turn.
- Lightweight construction allows you to train without distraction.
- Incredible 30 hours of battery life in full GPS mode.
- Nylon band is more breathable and lighter than the standard silicone band, with multiple color options for comfort AND style.
- Incredible accuracy for such a small watch - it's the Mighty Mouse of watches.
- Multiple sport modes give a variety of workout options, so you'll never leave it behind.
- Backlight stays on during workouts for high visibility when you impulsively check your watch every 5 seconds.
|Charging Time||Less than 2 hours|
|Battery Life||20 days of regular use
30 hours in Full GPS mode
60 hours in UltraMax mode
|Waterproof Rating||5ATM (50 Meters/164 Feet)|
|Connection||ANT+ / Bluetooth|
|24/7 HR Monitoring||Yes|
|Blood Oxygen Monitoring||No|
|Display Type||Always-On Memory LCD|
|Face Material||Corning® Glass|
|GPS Mode||GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou|
|Optical HR Monitor||Yes|
|Strap Material||Nylon or Silicone|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Any activity where data is just fun to collect|
|Notes||Small face makes for a lighter weight watch|
|Bottom Line||Simple, powerful, battery for days (literally)|
|Compare to other Watches|
Questions & Reviews
Luckily, Elevation Gain/Loss should be supported by Run, Bike, Track Run, and GPS Cardio.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.