There’s a good reason why it’s called the Inspire jacket. Crazy Idea has designed this jacket to be a no-frills, no-worry tool to inspire you to new and exciting places. With honeycomb fur on the bust and back it keeps that heat in without derailing the transpiration caused by high intensity activities. The side panels and underarms have an elastic plush combo to reduce resistance to movement and keep you focused on the task at hand. Two durable zippered pockets in front will store whatever you need from snacks to race skins. Don’t doubt that the Crazy Idea Inspire jacket will take you places.
- Two front side pockets with zippers to keep things from falling out.
- Flat seams for that added comfort and feel.
- Thumb looped cuffs to keep powder from going up your sleeves.
- Ergonomic hood that locks in the warmth.
- YKK zippers for smoothness and durability.
|Pockets||Two zipped hand pockets|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb holes|
|Materials||Soft honeycomb effect fleece, and plush fabric|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, training, casual|
|Notes||Can be used as mid layer or outer layer on warmer days|
|Bottom Line||Soft multi-functional top|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.