The Nitro is a lightweight ski mountaineering jacket made with breathable Crazy Endurance fabric. That means it’s also abrasion resistant and repels dirt and water. Just what you want in a jacket for ill-defined mountain adventures. The Nitro has an ergonomic cut and the fabric is stretch woven so it won’t inhibit your progress. The jacket has modern Italian styling and matching function. Two hand pockets hold your things while schussing down the mountain. A comfortable hood gives the option of trapping some heat, or dumping it when the sun comes out on a long climb. Crazy Idea finished the Nitro with sealed YKK zips and cool reflective inserts. Turn on your Nitro boosters this season.
- Crazy Endurance fabric is a stretchy, breathable softshell.
- Central opening zip is backed with a protective underflap.
- Two zipped hand-warmer pockets are in the right place.
- Bluesign® approved fabric means it’s environment-friendly.
- YKK zips form a good seal to keep out the elements.
Update 2019/20: This jacket has been replaced by the Avenger.
Compare otherMen's Touring Jackets
|Pockets||2 zipped hand pockets|
|Materials||Crazy Endurance, YKK zips|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, mountaineering|
|Notes||Dirt and water repellent|
|Bottom Line||Nitro booster jacket|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.