When most people think of oxygen, they envision two oxygen molecules happily connected with two covalent bonds. When Skimo athletes think of Oxygen, they immediately think of a fast and light ski touring pant, created by Crazy Idea with an attitude of no compromise. Built using the “made in Italy” Vuelta fabric, the Oxygen pant finds the ideal ratio between thermoregulation and breathability, providing the optimum amount of comfort while you're deep in the pain cave. To help combat cold knees, Crazy Idea saw fit to add a light windproof membrane over the knee, lessening the bite of cold wind. Finally, the waterproof elastic gaiters serve to keep snow out while expanding to work with most touring boots. If you’ve been searching for a pant to complete your octet, the Crazy Idea Oxygen Pant will gladly share its electron with you.
- Waistband with an adjustable drawcord keeps the pants from “wandering.”
- Bonded zip pockets keep the valuables secure.
- Flat seams with contrasting colors provide comfort and smart style.
- Leg bottom with elastic bellow and zip closure allows for expansion.
- Waterproof gaiter is adjustable to fit most ski boots.
- Replacement for the Cervino pant.
|Waist||Elastic with adjustable drawcord|
|Cuffs||Scuff cuff w/ gaiter, elastic bellows, and zip closure|
||Vuelta, W-P2, & X-Buckler 3|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||High output or warm weather ski touring|
|Notes||Reinforced knees, cuffs, reflective logo|
|Bottom Line||Fast and light touring pants|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.