The Mezzalama Race 2 pants are the answer! Assuming that the question is, "where can I find an incredibly versatile pair of pants for race days, training days, and big objective days where I'm hauling backside?" These lovely leggings are smooth, lightweight, cozy, and designed with performance in mind. The Mezzalama Race 2 pants are extremely stretchy and breathable, made with fleece, 4 Way Stretch nylon, and elastic to help you remain warm against the elements without restricting movement. The exterior material is a sleek nylon to help shed snow while the inside is a toasty fleece to keep you warm throughout your adventure. As part of the athletic fit, these pants have an elastic hem and waist to ensure a secure fit that will move when you move. Additionally, since safety is always first, there is a reflective material along the side of the thighs for visibility. Possibly the best feature is the reinforced cuff that allows you to cut the material to provide direct access to your boot buckle system. 3 cheers for the Mezzalama Race 2 Pant that is a number 1 choice for fast and light touring where performance is key.
- Reinforced material around the cuff can be cut for access to your boot buckle system.
- Elastic hem and waistband add security to the athletic fit.
- Reflective materials down the sides of the legs keep you visible in low light.
- 4-Way Stretch nylon fabric exterior and fleece interior provide flexibility and comfort at the same time.
- Made for fast and light backcountry touring, or racing.
|Cuffs||Elastic/reinforced cuff with race boot cutouts|
|Fit||4 way stretch, tight fit|
||Nylon, elastane, fleece|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing and training|
|Notes||Supports vertical & horizontal boot buckles|
|Bottom Line||Look fast, go fast|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.