Exceptional ski performance and energy for lap after lap on a bottomless pow day - what a nice dream! With the introduction of the DPS Pagoda Tour 112 last season, DPS was in the dream-making business and brought forth a fun, intuitive, and versatile (water) ski that makes you feel like you are starring in your very own ski movie. They did this by combining a fun pow surfing shape with the udpated Pagoda construction. The result? Alpine ski-like performance without the heavy, weight penalty of an alpine ski. Fast forward to the present, and DPS is offering the same incredible chassis, with two unique top sheets that celebrate the early risers and midnight riders out there. If you have been dreaming about a high-performing and unique ski that is sure to leave a smile on your face, then make that dream a reality with the Pagoda Tour 112 Dreamtime Edition.
- Pagoda construction provides unparalleled dampness for its weight.
- RP Shaping offers a forgiving 15m turn radius that still grips in harder conditions.
- World Cup bases are impact-resistant and incredibly quick.
- Aerospace Foam Core with ash and paulownia stringers creates a damp yet lively ride.
- Textured polyamide topsheet keeps the snow from where it does not belong - your topsheet.
|Lengths (cm)||158, 168, 178, 184|
|Weight (pair)||2560g 
||Rounded tip and tail|
||Generous tip & tail rocker, camber underfoot|
||Rockered tip, short turning radius, rockered tail|
||Foam core with ash and paulownia stringers and full sidewalls|
||Aerospace grade foam, with ash and paulownia stringers|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Deep powder touring, skiing with style|
|Notes||Same Pagoda Tour construction with a beautiful topsheet|
|Bottom Line||A stylish powder ski that somehow makes powder even smoother|
|Compare to other Excess-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.