You know what's easier than cutting skins to fit your skis? Not cutting them! Let DPS do the hard work and pair these mixed mohair skins with your new DPS skis for the perfect fit out of the box. To maximize glide and grip these skins are a 70% mohair/30% nylon mix Pomoca Pro S-Glide skin that show off your love for DPS with great graphics (that you will rarely see since the goal is to be out their skinning up to your next epic objective). Easy on and easy off for quick transitions will become your new mantra due to a phenomenal glue formula that performs well in all conditions. Combined with a waterproof membrane you can feel confident in these skins from the Cold Smoke of Bridger Bowl to the beloved Sierra Cement of Tahoe and the surrounding areas. Set that steep skin track with confidence or go cruise the meadows - as long as you're out there having fun these skins will stick with you. Cut out the guesswork and match the DPS Precut Skins to your sweet new skis!
- 70/30 Mohair/Nylon mix gives all the grip and glide you could want from your skins
- Plush is treated to help shed water when the snowpack gets a little sticky.
- Waterproof membrane prevents glue failure, especially in wet conditions.
- Comes with a skin bag to keep your organized at home.
- No trimming necessary, just match to your skis and they are ready out of the box.
Questions & Reviews
The skins are very tide feed as far as the length.
I’m on the last groove with the metal bracket and need to use a lot of pull to put them on.
Is that how they should feed?
If you could give me dimensions how long they should be for 185 skis I could double check.
I would really appreciate the feedback.
Otherwise I love the setup.
Wondering if they will fit my Zelda tours 130/105/120?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.