Have you had your eye on the DPS Pagoda Tour but are concerned that, while classy, the matte gray topsheet might not force others to notice your top-of-the-line skis? Or even if you just prefer pretty skis in general, take a gander at the DPS Dreatime Special Edition Pagoda Tour 100. These two sexy topsheets come on the exact same construction as the other skis in DPS's Pagoda line, so you don't have to sacrifice performance for style. Wide stringers of space-age foam run the entire length of the ski, shaving off weight and providing the ski with active dampening that eats up crud, crusts, or golfball ice chunks. Don't let the dampness fool you though, as the Dreamtime Pagoda Tour 100 is more than capable of handling demanding skiers and charging on hardpack that would make many others reach for narrower skis. The RP sidecut is powder oriented and playful, surfy, and fun, yielding the characteristic powder performance that has earned DPS its place among respected designer skis. If you want a ski with uncompromising quality, the DPS Pagoda Tour 100 Dreamtime is a masterpiece that is sure to not disappoint.
- The first Special Edition DPS topsheet that is available on their best-in-class touring ski.
- Aerospace grade foam stringers significantly lighten the ski and provide damping to soften the biggest nuggets of nasty snow.
- Full carbon laminates sandwich the core and provide stability and hard snow performance.
- RP sidecut is fun in powder and reliable on hardpack.
- Textured topsheet sheds snow and helps prevent icing up, keeping your ski light and clean.
- Incredible skiability at a very touring-friendly weight.
|Lengths (cm)||153, 163, 171, 179, 184|
|Weight (pair)||2340g 
||45% rocker, 55% effective edge. Early rise tail|
||Short radius sidecut with rockered tip and tail for stability and float|
||Foam/wood core sandwiched between carbon laminates with an added layer of paulownia under the mounting area|
||Alternating foam and paulownia stringers with ash down the middle for stability|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Powder, touring, and riding in style|
|Notes||First DPS Special Edition that comes on their top-shelf best available construction (the Pagoda)|
|Bottom Line||The Ferrari of touring skis just got a paint job|
|Compare to other High-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.