DPS skis have been spotted drop big cliffs and charging big faces, so why shouldn't their bindings be just as capable? Don't worry, with the DPS R-14, they are. Much like their beloved touring skis, DPS made sure the R-10 can take care of business on the downhill - no matter how rowdy - while being light enough that multiple laps aren't out of the question. The high release value of 14 keeps you attached during high-impact landings or jarring turns. Similarly, the R-14 features 12mm of heel elastic travel so that those big moves aren't so harsh. A freeride spacer adds support and stiffness under the heel. And for the skiers with multiple boot setups, there's 25mm of adjustability so your options aren't limited. Stick with the DPS theme - ski hard without compromise!
- Release values between 8-14 accommodate aggressive skiers.
- Alu Alloys, Stainless Steel, and POM materials are durable to handle whatever abuse you can throw their way.
- 25mm of adjustment means you can match the boot to the day.
- Five different walk modes give you plenty of options for getting up.
- 12mm of travel in the Elastic Response System provides cushion for the rippin' and droppin'.
- Cam Release System for precise releases.
- Easy Entry System makes entering your toe pieces, well, easy.
- Snow Pack Proof feature prevents snow/ice/debris buildup in toe pieces so you can be sure you're secure.
- Uphill Hardness Variator means you can adjust toe piece locking pressure.
- Magneto Heel Flaps stabilize the heel risers for less annoyance while touring.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.