Nothing goes better with those smile-inducing DPS skis than a pair of DPS bindings! From the factories of legendary binding manufacturer ATK, comes the DPS R10 binding. Much like the acclaimed Pagoda skis, the R10 is also fully featured without being a burden. Lightweight construction with three walk modes means you'll get to the top without a hitch. And the downhill? Well, let's just say the 10mm of heel elastic travel, ski brakes, and adjustable release values ensure you're thinking about your line, not if your bindings will do their job. The R-10 makes good use of ATK's Cam Release System that limits boot torsion - that's fancy speak for saying this binding will release precisely when it's needed. If you're skiing on DPS skis, then you already know that "capable" and "fun" aren't mutually exclusive - so why not extend that to your bindings as well? The DPS R10 gets the job done in a fully-featured package without the heft.
- Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, and POM materials used to prioritize sturdiness without a weight penalty.
- Two heel risers plus flat mode make sure you're skinning at the right height at all times.
- U.H.V.® (Up-hill Hardness Variator) System allows you to change how firmly the toe piece locks onto your boot.
- 10mm of travel in the Elastic Response System in case you bottom out on a landing.
- Cam Release System is featured in the heel piece for consistent vertical release.
- Easy Entry System makes stepping in less of a headache.
- 5-10 release value depending on your weight and skier type.
- 20mm of adjustment allows for multiple pairs of boots.
- Show your love for DPS!
|Weight (pair)||552g [97mm]|
||75mm, 86mm, 91mm, 97mm, 102mm, 108mm|
||2 + flat|
||Alu 7075, Stainless Steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday ski touring|
|Notes||Toe tension adjustment|
|Bottom Line||Amazing features-to-weight ratio|
|Compare to other Full-featured Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.