All-weather, all the time. When you’re trying to decide what gear to grab really early in the morning, even when making coffee sounds difficult, make your life easy and go with the Free Infinium Hybrid Pant. Utilizing GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology, these pants are highly resilient to inclement weather, perfect for harvesting powder in the midst of a storm. Selectively placed Dynastretch inserts in the waistband and behind the knees allow perspiration to escape, helping keep you warm and dry. Mesh-lined thigh zips cool you off quickly, and if left open during bouts of extreme sun, cause a pretty nifty tan line to form. There’s plenty of room for snacks in two large zip pockets on the front of the thighs and the reinforced hem provides protection from errant ski edges. Suspenders and a relaxed fit might let you blend into the resort crowd for a while until the Dynafit logos give you away! For something that you can rely on day after day in a variety of conditions, go for the Free Infinium Hybrid Pant from Dynafit.
- Combination of GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER and Dynastretch softshell material gives you the best of both worlds: breathability and weather protection.
- Thigh zips dump excess heat, perfect for warm Spring days.
- Snow gaiter and adjustable gusseted leg openings with reinforced hems play well with freeride boots.
- Suspenders and a relaxed fit are comfortable for all-day skiing and provide enough room to layer.
- Two zipped thigh pockets and a smartphone pocket allow you to keep things close at hand.
- Adjustable waistband lets you compensate after a day of indulgence.
|Ventilation||Mesh-lined outer thigh vents|
|Pockets||2 zipped front pockets, 1 smartphone pocket|
|Waist||Velcro adjustable waist|
|Cuffs||Expandable rear cuff zip + snow gaiter|
||GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with
WINDSTOPPER® Technology, Dynastretch
|Seams||Strategically placed taped seams|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski Touring, Freeskiing|
|Notes||Expandable hem fits all shapes and sizes of boot cuffs|
|Bottom Line||Robust construction optimized for all-day comfort|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
I live on Colorado's Front Range, so I'll be skiing RMNP and the I-70 corridor mostly. What do you think of the Dynafit Free Infinium Hybrid Pants as an all-around backcountry rig? I like the suspenders. They keep the pants up and the snow out. If not these pants, would have another preference?
These would be great pants for touring in cold conditions where you might see wind and lots of dry snow, but not enough moisture to justify GoreTex. They are designed with a more freeride-oriented fit and are more protective than more skimo-type softshells while still being quite a bit more breathable than a hardshell on the way up. I also like the suspenders! I think they'd be a great choice.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.