The ski-touring pant that indicates you mean business. Sexy enough for formal occasions, the Ortovox Cevedale is also a workhorse touring pant. The pants are made with lots of Cordura, an incredibly durable fabric made popular in military applications in which the quality of your gear can make the difference between life and death. However, Cordura is a relatively stiff fabric which is why Ortovox added the miracle fabric: Lycra. This sends the flexibility and breathability ratings through the roof in comparison to military uniforms. True to Ortovox’s environmentally-friendly reputation, the lining of the pants, aka next-to-skin layer, is 100% Tasmanian Merino wool. This naturally sweat-wicking and thermoregulating fiber keeps the internal climate at a specific temperature: perfect. With the durability of army fatigues and the mobility of a much lighter knickers, the Cevedale is a category-shattering ski touring pant. We hope you love them too.
- Two front hip-pockets and a right thigh-pocket offer enough storage for items like an inclinometer, beacon, camera, phone, or food.
- Cordura fabric passes an obscenely high 80,000 abrasion cycles on the Martindale test.
- Zippered cuffs allow easy access to any boot buckle system on the market.
- Integrated gaiter with silicone-coated lining for breathable weather-poofing.
- Tasmanian wool is comfortable, wicks sweat, and remains odor-free longer than polyester.
- Integrated belt is adjustable, fashionable, and probably has unforeseen applications.
Update 2020/21: Ortovox is staying chic, offering a tweaked design for the Cevedale Pants that includes a thinner belt and a back pocket!
|Pockets||2 hip And 1 thigh|
|Cuffs||Zipped with internal gaiters|
|Materials||Polyamide, Cordura, Merino wool|
|Lining||Tasmanian Merino wool|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, formals|
|Notes||Very abrasion resistant|
|Bottom Line||All business, all the time.|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.