When an unlined softshell won't cut it and a puffy might be too much, the Speed Insulation Hybrid Jacket is the fusion every skier wants to be in. A unique, 100% recycled insulation will keep you warm even when winter's doing its darndest to make those deep winter conditions cold and wet. The hybrid construction provides a DWR coating along your front torso and lightweight breathable polyester sleeves so that you don't have to sacrifice warmth and comfort for mobility. Stretch inserts along the sides of the jacket, coupled with the elastic cuffs and hem make it easy to keep your layers right where you need them. Two front zip pockets can keep your gels organized, or your hands toasty warm. If you're in the market for a layering jacket that can do it all, go ahead and kick your feet up; you found it.
- DWR treated Dynashell front with breathable fabric along the arms offer warmth and mobility at the same time.
- Two front zippered pockets are the perfect spot for your egg salad sandwich.
- Overlock stitching on the seam helps prevent wear and tear.
- Elastic cuffs and hem because who doesn't like a snug fit where it counts?
- Ideal layering piece for those deep freezer ski-tours.
- Stretch inserts allow for fantastic range of motion.
||Dynashell, polyester, recycled synthetic insulation|
|Insulation||Recycled synthetic insulation|
|Lining||100% polyamide (bluesign® approved)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Bottom Line||Excellent layering piece for cold winter days|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.