Dynafit is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down - but they will make you a smashing Low Tech Down Hooded Jacket. The LT anniversary edition of their Radical Down Hoodie is getting a re-release, showing off all the glorious bells and whistles that make this down jacket a perennial favorite. The water repellent Dyna-shell material makes this jacket water resistant, compactable, and keeps you mobile all the while. Made with 800-fill down with 100% Responsible Down Standard Certification, this jacket is also made responsibly with our little feathered friends. Its athletic silhouette is sleek and optimal for strategic layering. We're no strangers to love (of the backcountry), you know the rules, and so do we; regardless of if you run hot or cold, it pays to come prepared for sleety days or belays with a down jacket.
- LTR color update to the Dynafit Radical Down Hoodie.
- Meets 100% Responsible Down Standard Certification.
- Athletic fit allows for strategic layering, while not compromising weight and mobility.
- Generous 800-fill down offers excellent packability and warmth.
- Dyna-shell material is water-repellent in case the clouds roll in.
- Feathers are treated with DownTek, increasing water-repellency to keep loft in wet conditions.
- Zippered hand pockets for your hands or things you put in your hands.
|Pockets||2 front, 1 chest|
||Dynashell Ultra Light 100% polyamide|
|Insulation||DownTek 800 fill down|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering and other alpine activities|
|Notes||Feathers treated with water-repellent DownTek process|
|Bottom Line||A cozy, lightweight alpine jacket|
|Compare to other Men's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.