Down jackets are precious in the backcountry, despite too hot to wear while skinning. If you have an emergency, are belaying your partner, or simply waiting for the sun to come around, slip on the Dynafit Radical Down Jacket. It boasts one of the best warmth-to-weight ratios on the market and is a versatile piece of gear that every skier should own. The horizontal baffles form a cocoon of 800-fill goose down which doesn’t migrate over time so your jacket is still warm after a decade of use. The Dyna-Shell ultralight fabric keeps things light and flexible, increasing the breathability and range of motion. The Radical Down Jacket is a versatile piece of gear that should always be with you for pit-digging, casual transitions and descents, working on a field-repair, starting an early dawn patrol, and of course, après-ski. Bonus, it won’t take up an excessive amount of space and you can still pack light.
- Meets 100% Responsible Down Standard Certification ensuring safe and responsible treatment of animals.
- Ahletic fit ensures sleek profile whether it’s worn over a lighter jacket or under a heavier jacket.
- Generous 800-fill down offers excellent packability and warmth.
- Ultralight Dyna-Shell improves packability, range of motion, and is water-repellent.
- Feathers are treated with DownTek to further increase water-repellency.
- Zippered hand pockets for your hands or things you put in your hands.
|Pockets||Two hand zips, one chest zip|
||Dynashell Ultra Light 100%PA|
|Insulation||Goose White Down 95/5 cuin 800 WR RDS|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering and other alpine activities|
|Notes||Feathers treated with water-repellent|
|Bottom Line||Functional down with an awesome style|
|Compare to other Men's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.