It's paramount to have lightweight, compactable layers in ski touring, so for when you're running cold, belaying, or just taking some time to down a quick lunch, it's just as important to have a lightweight, compactable, down jacket. Dynafit is re-releasing their masterful performing Radical Down Hooded jacket. Treated with DownTek, the feathers in this jacket are water repellent so that even on the sleetiest days, you'll be staying warm and dry. Dynafit's Dyna-Shell material is also water repellent and is a highly packable material, so it takes up minimal room in your pack. Two zippered hand pockets along the side of the jacket, and a zippered pocket in the chest provide you more than enough room for snack stashing and other forget-me-nots. This 80's themed LTR anniversary edition to Dynafit's functional fashion line is a call back to the future for all touring enthusiasts looking for the perfect puffy in the field.
- Athletic fit allows for technical layering in the backcountry without being bulky.
- Meets 100% Responsible Down Standard Certification, so it's animal friendly!
- 800-fill down offers excellent packability and warmth.
- Ultralight Dyna-Shell material improves packability, range of motion, and is water-repellent.
- Feathers are treated with DownTek, increasing water-repellency.
- Zippered hand and chest pockets make it harder to lose your swag.
- LTR anniversary color update for the Radical Down Hooded Women's Jacket.
|Pockets||2 side, 1 chest|
||Dynashell Ultra Light 100% polyamide|
|Insulation||DownTek treated 800 fill down|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||General alpine touring|
|Notes||Feathers treated for water repellancy|
|Bottom Line||Perfect backup layer for those brutal days|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.