I pity the fool who's still struggling to find the pant that can do it all - the good news is we're here to help with your endeavor. Meet Dynafit's Low Tech DST pant. Formulated in a top-secret science lab straight out of an 80's action flick, the Low Tech DST Pant is a phenomenal Goldilocks option for those who are hounding after a lightweight touring pant with that dynamic, stretchy form-fitting feel that doesn't have to skimp on standing up to the elements commonly found in bulkier hard shells. As a durable softshell, the Low Tech DST Pant doesn't compromise when it comes to offering you a single layer that's wind-resistant, and perfect for those of us who want to ditch our hard shells but want to stay in something less form-fitting and more stylish than straight spandex race clothes. With a little dash of vibrant 80's violet, the Low Tech DST is a perfect softshell pant that can do it all and keep up with the demands of highly skilled ski-mountaineering experts to those cartwheeling beginners. Hop in your A-Team van with the crew and come grab a set of gold chains to match your Low Tech DST pants.
- Dynastretch material allows for full mobility, is breathable and wind-resistant, making these pants a perfect balance of comfort and weather protection.
- Elastic waistband and reinforced silicone grip hem keep your pants in place.
- Scuff guards along the cuffs do their utmost to protect your pants from ski edges.
- Interior boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots and away from your skin.
- Side ventilation zippers along the thighs can help dump heat for those who are a human furnace.
- Two large front pockets keep snacks, gels, and date night movie tickets dry as a bone after a snowy day.
- Updated colorway of the ever radically classy Men's TLT Touring Pant.
|Cuffs||Boot gaiter with elastic silicone grip hem|
||67% polyamide, 21% polyester, 12% elastane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||A great crossover piece for those looking to go fast without full commitment to tighter options|
|Bottom Line||I'm sorry I can't hear you, can you please turn those pants down, they're too loud|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.