If you want pants that are stretchy, windproof, and breathable, you should have them. "But how?" you ask. Check out the TLT Touring Dynastretch pant, that's how. These are a great option for outdoor adventurers who are looking for something that can hold up against the elements from New Hampshire's wind-scoured Presidential Range to Oregon's snow-slammed Mt. Bachelor. The DST fabric is the kind of stretch material that moves with you, offering great, unencumbered mobility while moving fast. An elastic waistband, silicone grip hem reinforcement, and a boot compatible gaiter built into the legs will ensure that these pants stay down and keep even the deepest of snow out. If you run a bit warmer on the way up it will all be ok, these skin track trousers include ventilation zips on the side of the thighs. Since we all take pictures and we all get hungry out there, you can plan on keeping your phone and snacks handy in the two large front zip pockets. It's definitely time to ditch your hard-shell pants, but maybe not quite time to pull on form-fitting race pants. If you are looking to transition towards a more skimo oriented pant without the race-day look, the TLT Touring Dynastretch pant could be your middle-ground.
- DST material is wind-resistant, stretchy, and breathable to provide maximum comfort and weather protection.
- Interior boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots.
- Elastic waist and silicone grip hem reinforcement won't let your pants shift and shimmy.
- Ventilation along the thighs help you regulate your temperature on the climb.
- Scuff guards at the cuff protect your pants from ski edges.
- Two large front zip pockets hold whatever you need to get to quickly.
- Athletic fit and light weight for going fast.
Compare otherMen's Touring Pants
|Pockets||2 zip hand pockets|
|Waist||Elastic waist, snap closure|
|Cuffs||Elastic with silicone grip gaiters, cuff reinforcement|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Speed touring, touring|
|Notes||Durable softshell, very wind resistant|
|Bottom Line||Best pant for someone who is not ready to go full spandex|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.