Defying categorization, the Radical 88 W is blazing its own path, refusing to be pigeonholed into a single box. With its sub-90mm waist width and familiar shape, many ski mountaineers will find it to be intuitive and predictable, perfect for navigating variable snow in consequential terrain. However, the crud-bustin’ poplar wood core and durable full-length ABS sidewalls will be recognizable to freeskiers, looking to push their performance in far-out places. In either case, both groups will appreciate the race-notched tip which pairs seamlessly with Dynafit Speedskins. Whether as a ski mountaineers freeride ski or a freerider’s mountaineering ski, the Radical 88 W will be up for the task.
- Full ABS sidewall promotes durability and edge hold in hard snow.
- Single Radius is quite lonely but provides predictable skiing in variable snow.
- Constant Characteristics ensure consistency between all lengths of the ski.
- Poplar wood core with Carbon Speed Stringers provides a poppy, fun, and damp ride.
- Made in Europe with a "lifetime" guarantee.
|Lengths (cm)||151, 158, 166, 174|
|Weight (pair)||2160g 
||Tip notch, flat notched tails|
||Tip and tail rocker, camber underfoot|
||Tip and tail rocker with a very approachable sidecut|
||Carbon stringers, full ABS sidewall|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday touring, hut trips, everything in between|
|Notes||Tip notch makes for easy transitions with precut Dynafit speedskins|
|Bottom Line||Chargy ski below 90mm underfoot|
|Compare to other Mid-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.