Men aren't the only ones who want to go fast, confidently ski variable conditions, and descend technical lines! Sure, Dynafit could've created a women's-specific ski from the ground up for the rowdy lady skiers out there, but the design was already out in the world - known as the Blacklight 88. This Women's Blacklight 88 version features the same materials and technology as the original, but simply offers one shorter length and slightly softer flexes - all in order to provide options for lighter-weight skiers. Oh, and there's a different topsheet. But that's it. So yes, you'll still get the Paulownia Speed Core that's designed for going fast with just the right amount of torsional stiffness and effective dampening at higher speeds. Same carbon technology keeps things lightweight while maintaining high performance. Other features such as 3D sidewall cap construction, sintered graphite base, and tip notches continue to allow for fast and efficient touring. With a healthy amount of tip rocker and moderate tail rocker, this ski is comfortable putting in big days on the skin track, hop turning in steep variable terrain, and opening it up on the apron. No compromises made, the Dynafit Women’s Blacklight 88 was designed to accommodate lightweight skiers as they take care of business in the backcountry.
- Shorter lengths available for shorter folks.
- Versatile 88mm width for big days on the skin track, but stable at speeds and in variable snow conditions.
- Unidirectional Carbon Technology keeps the weight extremely low and the downhill ski performance high.
- 3D Sidewall Cap Constriction gives the best combination of both durability and weight savings.
- Race finish sintered graphite base for optimal glide and wax absorption.
- Paulownia Speed Core designed for speed, perfect stiffness, and effective high-speed dampening when you need it most.
- Tip notch works great with Dynafit SpeedSkins or any other race style skin.
|Lengths (cm)||151, 158, 165, 172|
|Weight (pair)||2320g 
||Tip notch, flat notched tail|
||Early rise tip, easy tail rocker, camber underfoot|
||Tapered tip, medium radius, tapered tail|
||3D Sidewall Cap|
||Paulownia Speed Core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday, all conditions, speed touring|
|Notes||Do, most of, it all ski|
|Bottom Line||Women-specific version of a great Dynafit all-rounder|
|Compare to other Mid-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.