A pant for all temperatures and conditions, the Radical Infinium Hybrid Pant combines amazing weatherproofing and durability with comfort, flexibility, and breathability. These pants are stretchy with an athletic fit and an adjustable waistband, so whether you prefer your pants to be skimo-snug or more of a freeride-esque loose style, you can size up or down with the confidence that you’ll look great either way. In addition to two actually decent sized hip pockets that can easily and comfortably fit a phone or other medium sized objects (something that we all know can be surprisingly and infuriatingly hard to find in women’s pants). There is also a sizable, secure beacon pocket on the right thigh with a fabric loop to attach your beacon with and an internal elastic mesh pocket to keep it from moving around in the pocket. The leg vents are spacious and have a breathable membrane when open so if you accidentally leave them unzipped when you’re waist deep in pow, you won’t get a pant leg full of snow. Reinforced material on the bottom cuffs will protect against scuffing and other common wear and tear. There’s a zip at the bottom of the cuff to help accommodate bigger, beefier boots for those of us that haven’t fully embraced the super lightweight touring boot just yet. The Gore-Tex Infinium material is both stretchy and highly water-resistant, and covers both the front and back of the legs from the knees up. So whether you’re skinning through a blizzard, having a sit down in the snow, or maybe even spending a snowy day riding lifts (although why you would want to do that we don’t know), you can tackle it all with the knowledge that when you strip off the Dynafit Radical Infinium Hybird Pant at the end of the day, you’ll still be as dry as a Nature Valley granola bar.
- Hybrid construction of GORE-TEX Infinium and Dynastretch creates maximum water resistance where you need it and maximum breathability and stretch throughout.
- Velcro adjustable waistband with belt loops ensures you can get the waist fitting nice and snug.
- Elastic gaiters on the cuffs prevent snow from sneaking into your boots even if you're bootpacking through 2 ft of fresh snow.
- Sizeable zippered hip pockets ideal for phones, snacks, and other small/medium sized items.
- Large leg vents with protective mesh material to prevent snow from getting in when the vents are open.
- Zippered beacon pocket on right thigh.
|Ventilation||Mesh-lined outer thigh vents|
|Pockets||Zippered front pockets and a zippered cargo pocket|
|Cuffs||Elastic snow gaiters|
||Main Material: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
Insert: 65% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 9% Elastane
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||GORE TEX Infinium where you need it, Dynafit Dynastretch where you don't|
|Bottom Line||Good balance between breathability and weather resistance|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.