When the iPhone was unveiled in 2007, it boggled minds by eliminating secondary interfaces in favor of a touch screen. Dynafit seems to be doing something similar with their Speed Goggles, which have gone totally frameless for a full panoramic field of view and the lightest possible weight. We imagine wearing the four-layer foam will be something like having a colored bubble levitating ½ inch in front of your face, in the best possible way. The lens itself is double-layered and treated with a fog shield to shed intrusive water droplets. Coupled with Dynafit’s lifetime (five year) warranty, the Dynafit Speed Goggles are sure to be a fixture where ski tourers congregate for the foreseeable future.
- Choose between Cat 1, 2, or 3 if you expect to most frequently encounter low, middle, or bright light conditions.
- Minimalistic build shaves off every possible gram.
- Dynafit lifetime warranty refers to the typical lifetime of goggles and/or guinea pigs, in this case five years.
- Fogshield double lens protects your face from moisture and vice versa.
- Comes with hard case and travel bag for the rare moments you decide not to wear them.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.