Dynafit’s 7th iteration of the TLT boot is the best one yet. The TLT7 Expedition is simple, lightweight, and skis well. Just what you want in a backcountry boot, with nothing you don’t. The women’s edition has a cush liner and equal performance to the gentlemen’s. The cuff articulates amazingly well, and the do-it-all UltraLock 3.0 buckle system makes transitions a breeze. The fixed tongue keeps your feet dry while the Speed Nose keeps them moving. The binding inserts have been refined to ease step-in, and moved closer to the ball of the foot for increased stride efficiency. The TLT7 is the new pinnacle of lightweight touring boots.
- UltraLock 3.0 is an integrated two-buckle and ski/walk mode switch system.
- Streamlined Speed Nose* has low resistance when skinning and skiing.
- Light and stiff Grilamid® makes the lower and is infused with carbon in the cuff.
- Master Step inserts are Dynafit’s latest, easy to step in and newly strengthened.
- Micro-adjustable lower strap has no protruding buckles to get caught on terrain.
- Lambda frame stiffens the cuff-to-lower-shell interface for high performance.
- Custom Ready liner fit well out of the box and is heat moldable if not.
* Note: The nose eliminates the traditional toe bail so a special adapter is needed for automatic crampons.
|Weight (pair)||2012g [25.5]|
||Grilamid shell, Grilamid + Carbon cuff|
||Formula Pomoca Climb|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Lightweight touring, mountaineering|
|Notes||New Master Step inserts for easier entry|
|Bottom Line||One-kilo holy grail!|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.