Also known as the Pomoca Climb Pro, these 100% mohair skins give you natural glide. However, unlike untreated mohair that can get waterlogged, the Pomocas feature an EverDry treatment that helps prevent glomming and a waterproof membrane to keep moisture off your glue. Think of it as modern mohair. Also modern is the ready2Climb attachment set with a replaceable tip buckle (two sizes included, more available) and adjustable tail clip.
- Safer Skin Light moisture barrier keeps snow melt from wrecking the stickiness of the glue.
- Tip buckle can be swapped within a range of 66mm to 105mm, fitting most skis out there.
- Back Fix adjustable tail straps let you control the tension before or after you put on your skins.
- Standard Pomoca Ever Dry anti-glopping treatment covers the length of the skin.
- Comes with a cutter that perfectly exposes 2mm of edge in one go.
Update 2020/21: The skins are now made with a thinner and lighter backing material and feature redesigned Click Lock attachments and tail hooks that are more robust. They also come in a new zippered storage case.
Questions & Reviews
I’m hearing mixed recommendations.
For skis that are 134-107-117 would you suggest the 120 or 140’s? Do you go for absolute full coverage (140 option) or use the tail width (120 option).
Of course, I'll just respond that you should have had skinnier skis in that situation ;)
Fitting is very quick and easy with the supplied edge trimming tool and the supplied storage bag is a nice touch.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.