Constructed for effortless climbing followed by aggressive descents, the Elan Lynx 65 UL is the epitome of a race ski. Utilizing AirLite Technology, Elan left no stone unturned when they designed the structure of the ski, strategically developing the shape in conjunction with the core to create a high strength-to-weight ratio. The core material was specifically selected for its svelte weight and features air pockets to further increase your speed. For performance on the down, Elan reinforced the core with a carbon layer and used full sidewalls, resulting in a confidence-inspiring platform. If you have a penchant for going light and fast, the Lynx 65 UL is for you.
- Reinforced Mounting Plate ensures the binding remains solidly attached to your ski.
- EST Touring Sidewall solidly transmits energy to the edges while promoting durability.
- Sintered base is hard, fast, yet very receptive to ski wax.
- AirLite Laminated Woodcore is light and lively, perfect for racing.
- Carbon Reinforcement throughout the ski results in a confident skiing platform.
|Lengths (cm)||150, 160|
|Weight (pair)||1380g |
||Full camber with early rise in the tip|
||Longer radius for confident skinning and racing|
||EST touring sidewall with AirLite construction|
||AirLite laminated paulownia|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skimo racing, training|
|Notes||Smooth flex makes for a relatively easy going ride|
|Bottom Line||Slovenia's secret weapon|
|Compare to other Race Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.