Money, performance, power. While this may sound like the intro to your favorite rap song (or any rap song, really), this is in fact an introduction to a ski boot. And as fortune would have it, a ski boot that is relatively easy on the wallet while still providing exceptional performance and power. As you’ve probably surmised at this point, we are speaking about the Fischer Transalp TS. As with its sibling, the Transalp TS is built to not hold you back on the climb so that you can focus on the down. However, the Transalp TS is built with a TPU plastic, which means that while you will be carrying a little extra heft to the top, your bank account will temporarily be carrying a few more zeroes as well. The Fischer Transalp TS won't let you down, but the money you save might. After all, "mo' money, mo' problems."
- Power Buckle System and preformed liner help dial in the fit.
- Double Lock Ski/Walk mechanism is really hard to say five times fast, and also provides secure locking for performance on the down.
- Full Rubber Sole helps provide grip, no matter whether hiking for snow or doing an icy ridge.
- Adjustable Forward Lean so everyone can be happy.
- Original Dynafit Inserts provide a seamless interface with your binding.
||2 + power strap|
||Moldable - Active Fit Zone - Liner|
||Full rubber sole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Double lock Ski/Walk mechanism|
|Bottom Line||Built with the emphasis on the down, while remaining lightweight|
|Compare to other Touring Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.