In the early days of ski touring, folks purchasing boots had to answer a most pressing question; “Do I want performance or mobility?” Thankfully, and much to the relief of our wallets, our sport has matured quite nicely, and we are now treated with many equipoised offerings. With the introduction of the Transalp Pro, Fischer has created a boot equally at home on far-out ski mountaineering objectives as it is making high-speed turns down the apron. The Double/Lock Ski Walk mechanism provides a solid interface that helps provide support during those aggressive ski descents but also remains supremely user-friendly to operate. The adjustable forward lean helps accommodate different stance preferences, and the full rubber outsole confidently provides traction on those icy ridge traverses. If you’ve found yourself seeking a boot that balances uphill efficiency with downhill prowess, then step into the Fischer Transalp Pro.
- Pebax RNew makes for a stable and light platform.
- Power Buckle System lets you find that position that is “just right.”
- Full Rubber Outsole for traction while booting.
- Double Lock Ski/Walk provides a powerful, yet easy-to-use interface.
- Active Fit Zone Liner helps the boot to feel good right out of the box.
- Adjustable forward lean helps accommodate your preferred ski stance.
||2 + power strap|
||Pebax - RNew|
||Heat moldable - Active Fit Zone - liner|
||Full rubber sole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Choose your own adventures|
|Notes||Double lock ski/walk mechanism|
|Bottom Line||Setting a new category of touring boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.