A dedicated touring ski tuned for kids finding their stride in the backcountry. Cut from the same cloth as Hagan’s big-human skis, the Ride Jr sports a proper weight, shape, and tune specifically for small humans. A lightweight Poplar core keeps weight down while Hagan’s Diamond Edge Cap, found on the infamous Y-Series skis, seals the deal. The sidecut has been tuned specifically for uphill and downhill performance in variable conditions, while the sintered bases have been stone ground for a smooth, predictable glide. A confidence-inspiring and easy-skiing 220mm of tip rocker maximizes flotation on safe, low angle terrain. Escape from inflated lift ticket prices and teach your kids about the joys of backcountry adventure.
- Sintered bases are inexpensive, sturdy, and fast right out of the plastic.
- Mini Poplar wood core is the same material found in Poplar trees.
- A generous 220mm of tip rocker reduces frustration among budding rippers and their parents.
- Diamond Edge Cap construction shaves weight while improving edge hold.
- Matching junior touring binding with lower release values.
- Precut mohair mix skins available here!
|Lengths (cm)||125, 135, 145|
|Weight (pair)||1870g 
|Turn Radius||8.5m 
|Skin Fix||Round tip & tail|
|Profile||Short kids radius|
|Shape||Rockered tip, camber underneath|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Sintered base for smooth gliding|
|Bottom Line||Affordable quality for juniors|
|Compare to other Kid's Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Just 4 stars because rather traditional shape (not rocker). (I'm sure it doesn't matter much.)
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.