Choosing the right goggle for extremely low-light situations can be tricky. Luckily, Julbo's PULSE goggle helps make the decision a little easier. The SPECTRON 0 lens protects against errant tree branches and works best in very low-light situations, such as night tours or blizzard skiing. Utilizing a frameless design, the PULSE allows for an excellent field of vision while pairing well with just about any helmet. The anti-fog coating and Airflow venting help prevent condensation from gathering on the inside of the lens, letting you focus on an epic descent rather than the slow creep of fog. Finally, dual-density foam on the inside of the goggle is comfortable against your skin while keeping blowing snow out, perfect for storm skiing. Whether riding in the depths of night or deep in a raging storm, the PULSE will answer the call.
- SPECTRON 0 lens works best for skiing in extremely low visibility situations, such as night tours or raging storms.
- Anti-fog treatment paired with Airflow venting works to keep moisture off the inside of your lens.
- Frameless construction is stylish and pairs well with many different helmet offerings, including the Peak LT.
- Dual-density foam is comfortable and seals out the elements.
- Double-adjustment strap allows the PULSE to be tightened till your heart is content.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.