Here at Skimo Co, we seek out pants that can kick butt and keep your keister warm at the same time. The Karpos Express 200 Evo pant is a mid-weight, wind resistant, comfortable outer layer that does just that - kick butt! With an abrasion-resistant K-Stretch fabric designed to let you be mobile, these pants are great for everyday backcountry touring. Not too sporty, not too baggy, these regular-fit pants have wind and water-resistant K-Stretch fabric treated with a DWR coating all around which helps you stay dry on your ascents and warm on the descents. A brushed fleece backing on the front panels increases warmth and the non-lined rear panels increase breathability. Not the Florida kind, but the keeping snow out of your pants kind of gaiters are built into the lower leg along with a double layer of fabric to protect you and your pants from ski edges. There are belt loops and two zip pockets in the front, and an additional zip pocket in the back to keep your pants up and your stuff organized. Breathable, warm, comfortable - the Express 200 Evo pants are a great option for beginning to advanced backcountry skiers.
- DWR coated K-stretch fabric keeps you warm and dry.
- Three durable YKK zip pockets, two on the front, one on the back with plenty of options to store your stuff.
- Belt loops, a waistband with a button, and zippered fly; just like real pants!
- Integrated internal gaiters keep snow out.
- Gusseted crotch gives more flexibility and eases the strain on seams.
- Extra K-Stretch layering at the base of the legs safeguard against your ski edges.
- Reflective material pattern on the back of the legs makes you visible on the slopes.
|Pockets||2 hip, 1 back|
|Waist||Waistband + button|
|Cuffs||Extra layering at bottom|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Bottom Line||A solid regular fit touring pant for all day touring|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.