The Kreuzspitze skin suit is a hooded affair with all the features you’ve come to expect in lycra. Outer skin pockets are covered with an elastic flap to prevent items from falling out when you bend over. Stomach stashes are good for a beacon, energy, backup skins, you name it. Kreuzspitze stitched it together with more breathable mesh on the back, and varied the thickness of the lycra to alternate between warmth and movement. The perfect match for your SCTT bindings.
- Body mapped material has varied thicknesses as appropriate.
- Stomach pockets are easily accessible with an up-zipper.
- Shoulders made with Cordura for pack-abrasion resistance.
- External zip pocket for phone, keys, or other valuables.
- Elastic hood keeps out the cold or lays flat on back.
- Chest pouches are covered for medium security.
- Reinforced cuffs with cutouts for boot buckles.
- Horizontal crotch flap allows for main vein drain.
- Euro sizing.
|Pockets||Stomach, 2 outer skin, 1 outer zip|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Covered skin stashes are reasonably secure|
|Bottom Line||Nice-looking branded suit|
|Compare to other Men's Race Suits|
Questions & Reviews
How can she handle wearing that bodysuit? Isn't it too tight on her pelvic area? And isn't that padding she's wearing down there?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.